Fully automated hydroponics system for remote horticulture cultivation including 8 sensors which will be in charged of controlling HVAC, water supply & nutrients solutions.
Each OverGrower is designed for one growing zone or for one type of plant that is at the same growth stage. The 8 sensors will be continuously parameterizing the nutrient solution & the environment, and consequently adjusting them in order to create the optimal growing conditions.
Remote Control: The device has a user-friendly interface where you will be able to monitor and control your growing system using a touch screen installed in themain unit, or online from any device.
Each outlet in each control unit is designed for a maximum load of up to 1.5 kW.
Items included in the package:
- Device with a software already installed.
- pH sensor - 1 pc in a set (periodicity of maintenance is once a month).
- Combined sensor - TDS + solution temperature
- Combined sensor - air temperature + humidity + illumination + CO2 concentration sensor
- Solution level sensor.
- Control unit of two outlets for controlling light and cooling lamps.
- Control unit of two outlets to maintain the level of solution and refilling.
- Control unit of two outlets for controlling CO2 gas supply valve and extractor.
- Power supply unit.
- Working manual with an access password to the user interface (supplied in the form of an electronic document).
- Cultivation procedures (supplied in the form of an electronic document).
This product has a 12 month warranty.